Stimulate Maximum Flower Formation with ChemGen's Flowerbomb!
ChemGen Flowerbomb stimulates your plants flowering response, encouraging profuse bud formation to ensure that final yields are everything they can be in terms of both quality and size. It contains a wealth of ingredients that encourage plants to give everything they've got during the flowering phase. Flowerbomb also acts as a health tonic, improving vitality and resistance to diseases, which is particularly useful in the latter stages when fungal diseases such as botrytis can strike.
- ChemGen Nutrients - a UK company
- Flowerbomb - a premium flowering stimulator
- Accelerates the production of flowers and increases the number of flowering sites
- Boosts production of essential oils, terpenes and natural sugars
- Acts as a health tonic, reducing stress from environmental factors such as heat
- Improves your plant's immune system, making it less prone to disease, particularly botrytis
- Works perfectly with other ChemGen nutrients and boosters
Your choice of size of ChemGen Flowerbomb
How ChemGen Flowerbomb Works:
ChemGen Flowerbomb contains an array of ingredients which improve almost every aspect of the flowering/fruiting process. The natural plant hormones, sterones, enzymes and bioflavanoids ramp flower production up to absolute maximum whilst simultaneously increasing essential oil, plant sugar and terpene production. It also improves a plant's resistance to disease, particularly against the dreaded botrytis, which can destroy entire crops.
How to use ChemGen Flowerbomb:
ChemGen Flowerbomb should be used right the way through the flowering/fruiting phase, from the start, right the way through to the flush. It can be used with hard or soft water and with plants grown in any media, be it soil, coco or hydro.
Use Flowerbomb at a rate of 2ml per litre for the first 4 weeks of flowering. The rate can then be kept at 2ml/litre until the end, or it can be increased to 3ml or 4ml per litre if desired. Never mix nutrients or boosters together in their concentrated form i.e. straight out of the bottle. Add each nutrient or booster in turn, giving the solution a good stir to mix it in before adding the next one.
ChemGen Flowerburst NPK: 1.15-1.3-0.65