Mills Pays The Bills!
We at One Stop, are always keen to bring you the best new, innovative, and revolutionary products and nutrients.
So we’re proud to announce our new range of Mills nutrients!
“Mills Pays The Bills” is their slogan, but what exactly is so special about their nutrient?
What is Mills?
Mills was started about 7 years ago in Holland. All Mills Hydroponics Nutrients products are made in Holland. Mills is an easy to use two-part base and also containing the additives that provide your plants with everything they need in order to grow at their maximum potential.
Mills is one of the first to combine both synthetic and organic sources. The composition of these nutrients mean they can be used in all grow mediums.
The formula was developed through years of laboratory research and field application to ensure the maximum effectiveness. The nutrients have been tested by both large greenhouses and hobbyist growers and they have all given positive reviews. So they say that Mills will suit growers of all levels.
What Are Some of The Benefits of Mills?
Mills boasts a dynamic range of super effective nutrients, but some of the main benefits include:
- Provides essential trace elements improving absorption of nutrients
- Stimulates photosynthesis.
- Enhances cell division and protein synthesis leading to larger and denser fruit and flowers.
- Optimises the transport of water and nutrients within the plant.
- Increases plant vitality
- Improves yield, flavor and aromas.
- Stimulates the plant’s immune system limiting the use of pesticides.
What is Part of the Mills Range?
Super strong bio-stimulant, that uses a high-quality blend of ingredients to stimulate your seedlings, boost nitrogen levels in your plants, provide optimal synthesis, and help your plants through the vegetative and early blooming stages.
- Massively increases your yield
- Helps develop strong roots quickly
- Big boost in much-needed nitrogen levels
- Helps fast after-transplant shock recovery
- Improves plant vitality
- Strengthens plant structure and nutrient uptake
- Most comprehensive growth stimulator on the market
- Contains blend of Nitrogen, cold pressed seaweed, kelp, humic acid, fulvic acid and L-Amino acids
C4 is a dynamic product that causes explosive flowering in your plants, and breaks down decaying root material. It uses a unique blend of ingredients to make your fruits more potent, healthier and increased in size.
- Faster growth rate in fruit sets
- Promotes bigger, denser, heavier, and stronger tasting yields
- No PGRs
- Increases flowering sets and internodes
- Complete PK product
- Generates large quantities of complex essential oil production
- Breaks down dead organic root matter
- 95% organic and enhances vitality
- Stimulates higher sugar production
- Uses L-Amino acids
- Transfers beneficial carbohydrates and nutrients to developing flowers
Heavyweight bloom stimulant, containing high levels of Phosphite, which is mostly used in later stages of flowering. This booster increases the quality, root health and yield of your plants when you come to harvest.
- Powerful bloom stimulant
- Increased yield of flowers and fruit
- Improves the quality of your plants and enhances essential oil production
- Enhances aroma and flavour of your plants to the maximum
- Hardens cell structure
- Can be used as a root zone deep cleaner
- Not to be used alongside other PK boosters
Powerful flowering supplement, used to stimulate your plant’s resin and trichome production. It is used to increase the plant’s metabolism, bulk up your plant, speed up the Krebs cycle, and produce higher levels of essential oil and resin.
- Increases plant metabolism on a cellular level
- Protects plants against insect infestations, sun, and damage
- Massive weight enhancer
- Uses a complex mix or micro and macro minerals to stimulate essential resin and oil production
- Bulks up your crop, leading to a heavier yield
- High water absorption from the air
- Makes flower heads produce more Pappus
- Not to be used alongside any other PK
Mills PH Flower works to reduce PH levels to a more appropriate PH value for your plants, to keep nutrients balanced and to avoid plant deficiencies.
- Adjusts and maintains efficient PH level
- Prevents unwanted, stubborn deficiencies from occurring in your plants
- Helps your plants to uptake the maximum amount of nutrients needed
- Neutralises hard water
- Provides a perfect, stable environment for your plants to thrive in
- Helps important additives work to their full potential
Cal Mag provides the vital minerals of magnesium and calcium to your plants, which helps to strengthen and accelerate their growth. It also stops unwanted deficiencies such as yellowing leaves and stunted growth.
- Hardens soft water
- Increases the levels of calcium and magnesium in your plants
- Improves the quality and overall health of your plants
- Prevents and solves your plants’ mineral deficiencies
- Promotes plant growth
- Helps to raise and stabilise EC levels to correct range
Vitalize provides your plants with silicon to aid them in the strengthening and development of growth and flower production. It increases your yield, brix content, and shelf life of final produce, and eliminates any stress factors.
- Promotion of plant growth and vitality
- Increased resistance to disease and insects
- Improves the absorption of nutrients through your plants
- Improves the size and weight of root structure
- Reduced mineral toxicity
- Improves the immune system of your crops
- Increased nutrient uptake resulting in higher yields
- Can be used throughout the entire grow and flower cycle
- Easy to use as a foliar fertilizer
- Reduces perspiration, and water loss in fruit after harvesting
- Can be mixed with other fertilizers
- Always add vitalize first and mix thoroughly before adding other products
Basis A&B (Hard Water and Soft Water)
Basis A&B are highly concentrated, two-part, Bio-Mineral NPK base nutrients designed to bring and maintain optimal nutrition, not only in the vegetative state, but also in the blooming stages of plants. Basis enables the plant to absorb everything it needs within a wider pH range.
- Nutrient absorption is improved
- Enhances cell division and celstrek
- Stimulates and improves photosynthesis
- Contains red iron
- Improves yield and gives vitality to the plant
- Water and nutrients transportation is optimized
- Provides essential trace elements
- Stimulates the plant’s immune system
- Calcium in A
- Magnesium in B
Now that you have a better idea of what Mills is all about, and what the range includes, it’s time to grab some for yourself! Pop on our website and have a look at the range we stock. Get some Mills in your life today, and remember – Mills pays the bills!
Happy growing, guys