PlantLife Products Fulvic Acid 500mls

PlantLife Products Fulvic Acid 500mls

Price
SKU: 760060 £5.95

Enjoy massive savings! Was £9.95 - get yours today for only £5.95 (while stocks last)

PlantLife Products Fulvic Acid

Please note that the packaging may differ slightly from that of the main image. The contents are exactly the same. Note that image shows a 250ml bottle, but you will receive a 500ml bottle.

PlantLife Fulvic Acid is essential to improving the quality, yield and flavour of your crop. The main ingredient is derived from a source of leanordite lime. This product really helps your plants to make use of all of the nutrients that are fed to them, essentially making it a boost accelerator.

  • Improves yield, quality and taste
  • Aids uptake
  • Helps break down salts

How PlantLife Products Fulvic Acid Works

Fulvic Acid aids in chelating macro nutrients making absorbsion into plant cells easier. Plant assimilate and process fertiliser salts more efficiently whilst assisting the removal of harmful waste. All of these factors result in a generally improved quality of plant and better yield.

For the best results use in combination with PlantLife SuperB Kelp

This Product Contains

500mls of PlantLife Products Fulvic Acid

Guaranteed Minimum Analysis:
Available Phosphate (P2O5) 1%

Non plant food ingredients:
Fulvic Acid 1%
NPK Sources KH2P04 H2P04.
Derived from:
Monopotassium Phosphate, Phosphoric
Acid and Leornodite Lime.

Using This Product

Use PlantLife Fulvic Acid throughout the flowering cycle. As with all nutrients, boosters and additives, never mix them together in their concentrated form (i.e. straight from the bottle). Always add each nutrient, booster or additive to your reservoir water or feed water in turn, giving the solution a good stir to mix it in before adding the next one.

Directions for use:
Use throughout the flowering cycle on top of your normal fertiliser or additive programme as a bloom accelerator.
Mix at 2.0ml per litre into feeding water.

CAUTION
Chemicals must be stored out of the reach of Children. DO NOT TAKE INTERNALLY.
Shake well before using.